Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Set the scene for winter fun with an adorable reindeer kids will love to make!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 2nd grade / 5 - 7 years
You will need:
- Help children trace their shoe print onto a sheet of light brown construction paper and cut the shoe print out.
- Guide children as they trace two handprints onto a sheet of brown construction paper and cut the handprints out.
- Have children glue the handprints onto the heel of the shoe print to create reindeer.
- Invite children to add two wiggly eyes and a pom-pom nose.
- Encourage children to draw on a mouth to bring their reindeer to life!