Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Kids can make razzle-dazzle fish unlike anything under the sea!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 2nd grade / 5 - 7 years
You will need:
Before you begin:Use the Colorful Fish Template to trace and cut out a fish shape from white construction paper for each student.
- Invite students to decorate both sides of the fish with Dot Art Painters, Easy-Stick Glitter Shapes and yarn.
- Help students glue on Wiggly Eyes and use markers to draw a mouth.
- Punch holes around the outer edge of the fish.
- Show students how to weave a long strand of yarn in and out of the holes until the two ends of the yarn meet. Have students tie the two yarn ends together, making a small knot.
- Punch a hole at the top of the fish, pull the knotted ends of the yarn through the hole and display!