Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Decorate any room in the house with this colorful play piņata!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 6th grade / 5 - 11 years
You will need:
- Stuff a white paper bag with newspaper.
- Choose four to six strips of different colors of tissue paper. Cut the strips into fringe, leaving about 1" uncut at the top edge.
- Starting at the bottom of the paper bag, glue the strips around the bag so that the fringe comes down and covers the glued area of the previous strip. Layer the strips until the bag is covered.
- Glue the tissue paper squares onto the top half of the bag. Set aside to dry.
- Embellish the piņata with Easy-Stick Glitter Shapes.
- Punch six holes around the top of the bag, about 2" apart. Thread a piece of yarn through each hole and secure the two ends together with a knot, leaving enough length to string beads.
- Add beads to the yarn and secure with a knot.