Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Children can keep all their artistic creations safe in this fun-to-make portfolio!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 6th grade / 5 - 11 years
You will need:
- Using the art sponges and ink pads, stamp out a decorative design onto two pieces of white construction paper.
- Use the crinkle-cut scissors to cut out a slip of yellow construction paper.
- Have the child stamp her name onto the yellow slip of paper, using the alphabet stampers.
- Glue the yellow name slip in the center of one of the pieces of white construction paper.
- Place the two pieces of construction paper back to back. Punch holes along the two sides and the bottom.
- Create a portfolio by stringing yarn through the holes. Tie the ends off in a bow.
- Now you’ve created a one-of-a-kind portfolio that will keep children’s projects safe!