Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Students will feel like royalty in these uniquely designed, one-of-a-kind crowns!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 2nd grade / 5 - 7 years
You will need:
Before you begin:
- Print out a crown template for each student.
- Cut a 2" x 12" strip of construction paper for each child to use as the back of the crown.
- Have each student use a template and construction paper to trace and cut out a crown.
- Encourage students to decorate their crowns using a variety of collage materials, markers, and glitter glue painters.
- Once the materials have dried, help students fasten their crowns around their heads. (Note: Tape one end of the 2" x 12" strip of construction paper to the crown. Measure around the child’s head, and be sure to cut off any excess before taping the strip to the other end.)
- For a fun way to celebrate a student’s birthday, just cut out and color one of the “Happy Birthday!” signs and glue it to the front of the crown!