Don’t have an account? Register now.
- State his or her name, age and birthday.
- Identify some colors and shapes. Count from 1 to 5.
- Understand the concept of “same” and “different.”
- Recognize some letters. Tell stories.
- Express thoughts and needs verbally, with a growing vocabulary.
- Engage in pretend play.
- Follow simple instructions (e.g., “Please put your lunch box on the shelf.”).
- Sit still while listening to a story. Dress himself or herself.
- Use child-sized scissors.
- Kick and throw a ball.
- Play with other children and share toys.
- Put away toys on his or her own. Be comfortable in group settings.
- Recognize others’ emotions. Play with other children. Take turns and share toys. String large beads.
- Draw with crayons and pencils. Recite the alphabet.
- Alphabet books
- Learning-to-dress toys
- Dolls & puppets
- Kitchen playsets
- Dress-up clothes
- Color & shape puzzles
- Art supplies & scissors
- Sound sorting computer games
- Large stringing beads