Don’t have an account? Register now.
- Kick and throw a ball. Cut with scissors.
- Know his or her own birthday, address and phone number.
- Count from 1 to 10.
- Recognize and name numerals 1 to 5.
- Recognize and name the following simple shapes: square, triangle, circle, rectangle & oval.
- Recognize and name the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, black and white.
- Follow simple two-step directions.
- Identify simple patterns (e.g., red, blue, red, blue, red, blue).
- Place objects in two or more groups based on their differences (e.g., by color, size or shape).
- Identify the sounds of a few letters.
- Retell simple stories and nursery rhymes.
- Compare and order objects in relation to size or length (e.g., place blocks side by side in order, from smallest to largest).
- Recognize some letters (especially those in his or her name).
- Ask and answer questions about stories.
- Number & counting puzzles
- Magnetic or foam letters
- Alphabet stamps & stamp pad
- Color books & games
- Art supplies & scissors