Don’t have an account? Register now.
3rd Grade Checklist
- Add and subtract multiple-digit numbers with regrouping (i.e., addition problems that require “carrying” a number from one place value to the next).
- Understand the basic concept of multiplication.
- Tell time to the hour, the half hour, the quarter hour and in five-minute intervals on an analog clock.
- Use coins to make and count change.
- Understand word problems and solve them using correct mathematical calculations.
- Read and comprehend paragraphs, short stories and simple chapter books.
- Read aloud with fluency and expression.
- Identify high-frequency words with unusual spellings.
- Work cooperatively with a partner or in a group.
- Language games
- Reading comprehension practice books & cards
- Word puzzle activities
- Simple chapter books
- Reading comprehension games
- Writing journal with ideas or prompts
- Addition/subtraction practice books
- Money puzzles & games
- Practice clock
- Math & language computer games