Don’t have an account? Register now.
2nd Grade Checklist
- Recall simple addition facts with sums up to 20 and their corresponding subtraction facts.
- Perform two-digit addition and subtraction problems without regrouping.
- Tell time to the hour and half hour on an analog clock.
- Identify pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters and their values.
- Identify and extend simple patterns.
- Understand the concepts of “greater than,” “less than” and “equal to.”
- Recall events that happen at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of a story.
- Write complete sentences with correct punctuation and capitalization.
- Identify the five senses and the body parts associated with each.
- Read and follow simple directions.
- Decode three- and four-letter words.
- Phonics books & games
- Sight-word flash cards
- Sight-word games
- Word magnets
- Language games
- Easy readers
- Writing journal
- Addition/subtraction flash cards
- Addition/subtraction games
- Beginning math bingo games
- Practice clock
- Math & language computer games