Don’t have an account? Register now.
Already have an account? Sign in now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Make a cool classroom scrapbook to remember your
summer school class!
This activity is appropriate for:
pre-k - 5th grade / 4 - 9 years
You will need:
- During the summer, take photos of students engaged in different activities.
- Print out enough photos so that each student can have one.
- Give each student a photo, and have them glue it to a piece of construction paper.
- Have students use crayons, markers or colored pencils to write a short description of the picture. (For younger children, have them dictate a description of the activity for you to write down.) Then, they can use other craft materials to decorate their page.
- Collect all the completed pages. Punch holes along one edge. Use yarn to bind the pages together into a scrapbook with a cover titled “Summertime Learning.”
- When you’re done, place the scrapbook in your classroom library for students to enjoy.