Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Kids use watercolors, tissue paper, and cotton balls to make colorful rainbows they’ll love to display.
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 3rd grade / 5 - 8 years
You will need:
- Using the templates, trace and cut out one rainbow and 2 clouds.
- Prompt students to decorate both sides of the rainbow with watercolors. Set aside to dry.
- Glue the clouds to the ends of the rainbow.
- Cut brightly colored tissue paper into 1/2" strips.
- Encourage children to glue the tissue paper strips to the clouds.
- Glue cotton balls onto the clouds.
- Attach yarn to the top of the rainbow and display!