For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Celebrate the season with a decorative collage pot full of vibrant spring flowers!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 3rd grade / 5 - 8 years
You will need:
- Invite children to paint their Collage Pots with red tempera paint. Apply a second coat of paint. Set aside to dry.
- Cut different flower shapes out of construction paper. Tape the flowers to green pipe stems.
- Stuff the Collage Pot with green tissue paper.
- Add the flowers.
- Glue Collage Buttons onto the sides to decorate the pot.
- Gather a bunch of ribbons & laces and tie a bow around the collage pot.