Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Create a beautiful spring bouquet in honor of April, the National Spring Flower Month, or to brighten someone’s day anytime of the year!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 3rd grade / 5 - 8 years
You will need:
- Regular Dot Art Painters - 6-Color Set
- Construction Paper - 9" x 12"
- Fiskars Classroom Scissors
- Best-Buy School Glue
- Easy-Stick Glitter Shapes
- Super-Safe Craft Tape Center - 1"
- Primary Colors 2-Lb. Bucket
- Hair-Colors Crinkle Strips
- Yarn Laces with Tips
- 3 small paper plates
- 3 wooden dowels
- Large plastic cup
- Color the back sides of the paper plates with Dot Art Painters and set to dry. Once the plates are dry, glue on easy-stick glitter shapes.
- Cut flower petals out of brightly colored construction paper and glue them around the edges of the paper plates.
- Cover the wooden dowels with green craft tape (these will be the stems). Cut leaf shapes out of green construction paper and tape them to the dowels.
- To create the vase for your bouquet, place a ball of clay inside a plastic cup, stick the flower stems in the clay to anchor them in place, and fill the remainder of the cup with crinkle strips.
- Tie a piece of brightly colored yarn or ribbon around the cup to make a bow, and enjoy!