For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
These handy magnets are the perfect winter accessory for displaying creative writing or artwork!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 3rd grade / 5 - 8 years
You will need:
- Have students glue three white pom-poms onto a craft stick to make the snowman’s head and body.
- Instruct students to use glue to attach wiggly eyes to the top pom-pom.
- Provide students with felt and have them choose any color to make the scarf. Then have them cut a long, thin strip of felt from that color and glue it around the snowman’s neck.
- Help students cut out small pieces of felt for buttons and a small triangle of felt for a nose. Have them glue the pieces onto the snowman.
- Have students attach a magnetic strip to the back of their craft stick. Encourage them to take their snowmen home to use as a wintertime refrigerator magnet!