For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Kids can make razzle-dazzle fish unlike anything under the sea!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 2nd grade / 5 - 7 years
You will need:
- Use the Rainbow Fish Template to trace and cut out a fish shape from white construction paper.
- Decorate both sides of the rainbow fish with Dot Art Painters, Easy-Stick Glitter Shapes, and yarn.
- Glue on Wiggly Eyes and use a marker to create a mouth.
- Punch holes around the outer edge of the rainbow fish.
- Weave a long strand of yarn in and out of the holes until the two ends of the yarn meet. Tie the two yarn ends together, making a small knot.
- Punch a hole at the top of the fish, pull the knotted ends of the yarn through the hole, and display!