For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Get ready for Halloween—with an adorable pumpkin decoration that will add a scary touch to any room!
This activity is appropriate for:
preschool & up / 3 years & up
You will need:
- Put some glue onto a paper plate. Tear the orange construction paper into pieces and use them to cover the plate. This will be your puppet’s body.
- Tear two long strips from a piece of green construction paper. Glue or tape the strips to the back of the plate, creating legs.
- Using a piece of black construction paper, tear out facial details—eyes, nose, and a mouth. Glue them onto the body to create your pumpkin’s face. Also, tear out two pieces to make shoes for your pumpkin.
- Tear out a small square from the green construction paper and attach it to the top of the plate, along with a pipe stem for an added touch.
- Lastly, glue (or tape) a craft stick to the side of your puppet’s legs, to make the handle.
Your pumpkin puppet is ready to dance!