Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Students use colorful punch powder to create unique works of art!
This activity is appropriate for:
pre-k - 2nd grade / 4 - 7 years
You will need:
- 8½" x 11" pieces of white paper
- Punch mix powder in various flavors/colors
- Ice cubes
- Have students sprinkle the punch mix powder onto a piece of paper.
- Instruct students to move an ice cube over the powder and watch as the powder turns to liquid.
- Have students paint their yummy-smelling picture, using a different ice cube for each color.