For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Students use colorful punch powder to create unique works of art!
This activity is appropriate for:
pre-k - 2nd grade / 4 - 7 years
You will need:
- 8½" x 11" pieces of white paper
- Punch mix powder in various flavors/colors
- Ice cubes
- Have students sprinkle the punch mix powder onto a piece of paper.
- Instruct students to move an ice cube over the powder and watch as the powder turns to liquid.
- Have students paint their yummy-smelling picture, using a different ice cube for each color.