Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Create fun, reusable place mats that kids draw themselves!
This activity is appropriate for:
pre-k - 2nd grade / 4 - 7 years
You will need:
- Have students decorate both sides of their construction paper with fun, seasonal images.
- For each student, cut two pieces of adhesive paper to be about an inch bigger than the construction paper on each side. Place one piece on a table, sticky side up.
- Lay the construction paper in the center of the adhesive paper.
- Lay the second piece of adhesive paper over the construction paper. The adhesive sheets should stick together at the edges.
- Trim the edges of the adhesive paper to create an even border for the place mat.
- Place mats can be wiped clean but shouldn’t be soaked or submerged in water.