For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Create fun, reusable place mats that kids draw themselves!
This activity is appropriate for:
pre-k - 2nd grade / 4 - 7 years
You will need:
- Have students decorate both sides of their construction paper with fun, seasonal images.
- For each student, cut two pieces of adhesive paper to be about an inch bigger than the construction paper on each side. Place one piece on a table, sticky side up.
- Lay the construction paper in the center of the adhesive paper.
- Lay the second piece of adhesive paper over the construction paper. The adhesive sheets should stick together at the edges.
- Trim the edges of the adhesive paper to create an even border for the place mat.
- Place mats can be wiped clean but shouldn’t be soaked or submerged in water.