For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
This smiling snowman is easy and fun to make—complete with jaunty hat and wind-swept scarf!
This activity is appropriate for:
preschool & up / 3 years & up
You will need:
- Cut about 2" off the end of a pipe stem. The small pieces will be used to hold the “snowballs” together; the long pieces will be used for the scarf.
- Make two “snowballs” out of the white air-dry clay. One “snowball” should be slightly smaller than the other.
- Use wiggly eyes and other collage materials to create the snowman’s face and hat on the smaller “snowball.”
- To the larger “snowball”, add buttons, Wikki Stix for arms and other fun collage materials.
- Push one end of the small pipe stem into the top-center of your snowman’s body, approximately halfway down. Now take the head “snowball” and place it onto the exposed pipe stem on top of the body. Push the head and body together.
- Wrap the longer pipe stem around your snowman’s neck and twist the ends to create a fun scarf.
Your snowman is finished!