Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
From family & friends to original self-portraits—kids will have a blast making these irresistible faces!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 3rd grade / 5 - 8 years
You will need:
- Glue a Make-A-Face Sheet onto a collage board.
- Encourage children to decorate the face with Wiggly Eyes, yarn, pom-poms and markers. Embellish the collage board with collage buttons. Set aside to dry.
- Decorate an identically shaped collage board with collage buttons. Set aside to dry.
- Tape a strand of yarn to the back side of one of the collage boards.
- Place the two collage boards together (back to back) and secure the boards together with clear tape.
- Hang the friendly faces for display!