Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Children create little critters out of an egg carton and discarded items!
This activity is appropriate for:
pre-k - 2nd grade / 4 - 7 years
You will need:
- Cut out a single section from the egg carton for your bug’s body.
- Look around your house for items you can use to make eyes, legs, hair and other parts for your bug (for example, old buttons or bottle caps for eyes).
- Use the markers or watercolors to paint the bug’s body. Let dry.
- Glue your found objects onto the bug’s body.
- Your litter bug is ready!