Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Celebrate the season with this charming holiday card that kids make and decorate themselves!
This activity is appropriate for:
1st grade & up / 6 years & up
You will need:
- Fold a sheet of white construction paper in half to create a card.
- Stamp out a design on the front of the card, using the star-shaped sponges and ink pads.
- Draw outlines around the stars with the silver Glitter Painter. Set aside to dry.
- Use crayons to write “Happy Holidays” on the front of the card.
- For an extra touch, you can place a glitter shape above the “i” in “Holidays.”
- Use the crinkle-cut scissors to trim the edges of the cards.