Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Children use their own handprints to create a colorful, one-of-a-kind decorative wreath with this inventive project!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 2nd grade / 5 - 7 years
You will need:
- Using brown construction paper, cut out a circular base for the wreath.
- Trace child’s handprints onto yellow, orange, red, and brown construction paper. These handprints will be the “fall leaves” on your wreath.
- Cut out handprint “leaves.”
- Arrange the handprint “leaves” around the base of the wreath. Glue the handprints onto the wreath.
- Add extra decorations with easy-stick glitter shapes!
- Punch hole near the top of the wreath. Tie a loop of yarn through the hole to use as a hanger.
- Hang up your new wreath!