Don’t have an account? Register now.
Already have an account? Sign in now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Bring a friendly frog to life with washable tempera paint, paper bowls, and more.
This activity is appropriate for:
1st - 3rd grade / 6 - 8 years
You will need:
- Paint the backside of one paper bowl green, and paint the backside of another bowl yellow. Set aside to dry.
- Paint large yellow dots onto the green bowl. Set aside to dry.
- Cut four strips of green construction paper and fold them accordion-style. These will be your frog legs.
- Using the Frog Body Template, cut two short feet, two long feet, and a face out of green construction paper.
- Glue the feet to the legs. Next, tape the legs around the brim of the yellow bowl.
- Tape or staple the two bowls together. (The green bowl should be on top, the yellow bowl on the bottom.)
- Using the Frog Body Template, cut out eyes and eyeballs out of white construction paper. Add detail to the eyes using a black marker, and glue them onto the green face. Attach the face to the top of the green bowl.
- Cut one long strip of red construction paper for the tongue. Curl the tongue by wrapping the strip around a pen. Staple or tape the long tongue to the brim of the yellow bowl. Attach yarn at the top to display your froggie friend!