Don’t have an account? Register now.
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Children will love to create a colorful spring butterfly!
This engaging craft is appropriate for:
pre-k - 3rd grade / 4 - 8 years
You will need:
- Cover your work area with newspaper, or place paper plates under the coffee filter.
- Flatten the coffee filter and paint it with the watercolors. Set aside to dry.
- When the coffee filter is completely dry, fold it back and forth to make half-inch pleats.
- Place the folded coffee filter in the center of a pipe stem, and fold one end of the pipe stem up to meet the other end.
- Twist the pipe stem to hold the coffee filter in place, and then bend each end to form an antenna.