For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
This craft is a fun and festive fan kids will love to make! People of Japan often use flat fans at Japanese festivals to keep cool when the weather is hot and humid.
This activity is appropriate for:
preschool - kindergarten / 3 - 5 years
You will need:
- Invite children to tear off pieces of colored tissue paper and glue them onto the back sides of two paper plates.
- Staple a jumbo craft sick to the front side of one of the paper plates to make the handle.
- Help children glue on Easy-Stick Glitter Shapes to both sides of the craft stick to decorate the handle.
- Staple the two paper plates together.
- Now, kids can keep cool with their own handmade fan!