For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Children decorate their own dazzling suncatchers as they get into the spirit of fall!
This activity is appropriate for:
preschool - kindergarten / 3 - 5 years
You will need:
- Cut two large leaves out of wax paper.
- Use a cheese grater or vegetable peeler to grate red, yellow, and orange crayons.
- Place a wax leaf on the table and encourage children to sprinkle the crayon shavings onto the leaf.
- Next, place the other wax leaf on top. On a low setting, place the iron over the leaf for about 10 seconds.
- Poke a hole at the top of the leaf, thread with yarn…and kids are ready to display their fall suncatchers in a sunny window!