Don’t have an account? Register now.
Already have an account? Sign in now.
crafts & activities
For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
- Cut three sheets of tissue paper (red, yellow, and orange) into approximately 1" x 1" squares. Crumple the tissue paper.
- Direct students to dip the crumpled tissue paper into glue and stick it onto the bowls. Set aside to dry.
- Reduce or enlarge the sun template so that the sun’s circle is the same size as the rim of the bowl.
- Staple three sheets of tissue paper (red, yellow, and orange) together. Trace the Sun Template onto the layers of tissue paper, then cut out the shape you just traced.
- Put glue on the rim of one bowl and place it facedown on the tissue paper. Let it set for a few minutes. Repeat the process on the other bowl.
- Once the bowls have completely dried, staple them together. Punch a hole at the top, and display with yarn.