For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Kids will love creating and decorating this fun, eye-catching project!
This activity is appropriate for:
kindergarten - 3rd grade / 5 - 8 years
You will need:
- Using the Kite Template and white construction paper, trace and cut out a kite.
- Paint both sides of the kite with watercolors.
- Once completely dry, use a marker to divide the kite into four sections on both sides.
- Cut various shapes out of tissue paper.
- Decorate the kite by gluing on the tissue paper shapes, buttons, and glitter shapes.
- Cut long strips of tissue paper, each approximately ½" x 8". Glue the tissue paper strips to the base of the kite as kite tails.
- Punch a hole at the top and display with a pipe stem.