For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Display your students’ birthdays—with a colorful graph they can help create!
This activity is appropriate for:
preschool - 3rd grade / 3 - 8 years
You will need:
- Print, cut out and decorate a seal template for each month of the year.
- Then print or photocopy enough ball templates for each of your students.
- Give each student a ball, and ask students to decorate and write their name and birthday on their ball.
- Arrange each seal—in order from January to December—on your bulletin board. Place the birthday balls onto the correct seal noses so the January seal is balancing all the January birthday balls, and so on.
- When you’re done, students can easily see, count and compare birthdays for each month!