For your privacy, Lakeshore will not be sending your information to any third party.
Put a smile on every student’s face with these fun and festive candy jars!
This activity is appropriate for:
preschool - 5th grade / 3 - 10 years
You will need:
- Give each student a small glass jar, a piece of black felt, and a green pipe stem.
- Have students cut out a mouth, nose, and pair of eyes from the felt. Instruct students to glue the pieces onto their jars to make a jack-o’-lantern face. (For younger students, you can cut out the pieces in advance.)
- Show students how to wind the pipe stem to form a pumpkin stem. Have students glue the stem to the lid of the jar.
- Invite students to fill their jars with orange candy.
- Encourage students to put the jack-o’-lantern jars on their desks as a festive fall decoration—or take them home to decorate for Halloween!