Don’t have an account? Register now.
- Recall his or her first and last name and the names of family members.
- Recognize and name the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, black and white.
- Recognize and name the following simple shapes: square, triangle, circle, rectangle & oval.
- Recognize, name and count numbers from 1 to 10.
- Understand the use of ordinal numbers (i.e., first, second, third).
- Recognize and name most upper- and lowercase letters.
- Identify parts of his or her body, and basic articles of clothing (e.g., hat, shoes, shirt).
- Identify familiar buildings (e.g., school, store, hospital).
- Understand general time concepts (e.g., yesterday, today, tomorrow, last week).
- Follow simple two-step directions.
- Attempt to tie his or her shoes.
- Begin to hold a pencil correctly.
- Produce the correct sound for 10 to 20 letters.
- Retell simple stories in proper sequence.
- Identify simple rhymes (e.g., cat and hat).
- Use like objects to measure and compare lengths.
- Alphabet puzzles, games & books
- Magnetic or foam letters
- Alphabet stamps & stamp pad
- Number & counting puzzles
- Math counters & counting boxes
- Number stamps & stamp pad
- Color books & games
- Sound sorting computer games
- Storytelling puppets